The freedom of discipline
- Three words have guided me as long as I can remember.
- Beauty, truth and lightness.
- They brought me to design and later to yoga and meditation. I discovered they are the same thing: exploring and discovering to create the story that shapes the results – visually, verbally and tonally. People create businesses and choose work as an expression of themselves and the need they see in the world. Even when two businesses seem so alike it’s who is driving them that marks their difference.
- The who drives the why.
- Good design invisibly and beautifully holds the strategic story of a business and organisation, crafted from the purpose, vision and values and allows it to evolve and grows with the products, services and people within it (leaders, team, clients, suppliers).
- It expands and contains, attracts and deflects, guides and embraces, feeds and heals, systemises and frames, liberates and disciplines and most importantly differentiates. It speaks symbolically and universally.
- I am your exploration guide, branding specialist and co-creator.
- We’re in this together to develop and integrate our clarity and confidence.
- We believe in the magic of reality, wild possibilities, and joyful success.
- We engage mind, body and soul.
- We lead from mind (strategy), heart (passion) and gut (intuition).
- I am your most fearless cheerleader and committed supporter.
- I am the best value you have ever received.
- My work treads a convivial and committed practice of curiosity, conversation and creativity. Asking better questions to elicit your embodied wisdom. Together we make conscious choices, establishing constraints while challenging convention to unfold the radical nature of your offerings.
- I guide you as the vision guide you dwell in is crafted, beautiful visuals (only if you need them) you delight in and a brand you are proud to grow into. You may need logos, websites, business cards and printed matter and you may not 🙂
- We become collaborators and co-creators and likely new best friends, deepening our trust and faith in each other, enjoying the benefits of the freedom of our playful discipline.
Our work is guided by these principles
- Get back in your body. You are enough.
- Being sensible is being present with all your senses: taste, touch, sight, hear, smell and intuition.
2 Be Creation
- Embody your values. Know and own your value.
- Create a vision that inspires and motivates you to become it.
- Cultivate a relationship with the unknown.
- Consider everything an experiment.
- Recall and reclaim all parts of yourself: your purpose, passion, pleasure, prosperity and play.
3 Be in Action
- Co-create with the universe for the highest good of all.
- What you do and who you are being every day is who you become.
- Know your rhythms. Honour your flow between dynamic creation and focused action.
- Helping others get what they want is the fastest way to succeed
- Accomplish your goals. Work, restore and play every day.
- Give generously. Receive with grace. Open to ease.
- Share your offerings from a place of win-win-win-win. People, Purpose, Passion, Profit and only choose work that meets 3 out of the 4
- Trust there’s more than enough for everyone. Play nicely and share.
- Cultivate compassion. Look for what’s good in everyone, every place and everything.
- Ask for what you need. Share who you are, your wisdom and insights.
- Speak your truth with courage, kindness and compassion.
6 Trust you know what you know
- Trust your inner wisdom (head, heart, gut).
- Reclaim joy. Redefine success. Open to wonder.
- Ask and you shall receive the answer.
7 Connect and commune
- We’re all in this together: people, plants, animals, earth, universe.
- Be humble. Be powerful. Be nimble. Be de light!
8 Be the lighthouse
- Magnetise. Radiate. Project.
- Become who you are. Be the change you want to see.
- Your business/work/way of being can be a force for good in the world, serving yourself and others.
- Prioritise your commitments to yourself, your loved ones.
- Discern matters. Let go of everything else
- Cultivate a daily practice. Embrace this adventure we call life