September 22 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$45
To know where you want to go. You have to start where you are now.
If you don’t love where you’ve come from. You won’t love where you’re going – Yogi Bhajan
Come explore, experience and conceive what’s calling YOU aligned with your soul’s calling.
Close the gap between your present and your future. We’ll explore these 4 concepts within the context of your business and life.
- Align you with YOU
- Transform your relationships
- Position yourself for success
- Create space for what matters
Become a benefactor of your future self.
This short workshop will dig deep into the personality and motivation of you the worker/business owner – what drives you, what blocks you, what accelerates your growth
- What drives you to create your own thing?
- Do you know and own your value?
- Are you doing the right things at the right time?
- Do you have the foundations and frameworks in place to serve you and your business?
- Do you know whom you serve?
- Do you know how to separate your goals and expectations from those of your business?
We will explore these themes and introduce techniques which will help you to get to where want to be (and you expected you would be by now) want to be. You’ll leave with
- a clearer idea of who you are and how your mix of skills, talents and experience could work for you
- the steps to create a business and brand – the questions to ask and actions to take at each stage of building your business
- what you need to do before you start or if you’re already in business how to create a framework that works for you
Who is this for
This workshop will also be useful for those working on a freelance or contractual basis or still in the corporate world and planning (or have been for years!) to start their own business.
It will be a short introduction, q&a, some worksheets with yoga and meditation. Suitable for all levels